Daffodil College of Horticulture
Vidyanagar, Khetri, Kamrup (M)
Affiliated to Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU), Guwahati.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, the last date for submission of application for the post of Assistant Professor in Olericulture,Pathology,Biochemistry,Entomology in the Daffodil college of horticulture is extended till 5 pm of October 7, 2021
New Jobs Opening
Applications are invited from intending candidates who are Indian nationals for a few contractual posts of Assistant Professors in Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Entomology and Agri-Biotechnology in the prescribed format. Applications along with all necessary testimonials and Application Fee must be submitted to the Secretary, Daffodil Educational Trust, Khetri on or before 5 pm of 07.10.2021, failing which the application will be liable to be cancelled.
Requirement for the posts of Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 01 in each discipline
- Horticulture. Qualification : M. Sc. (Horti) with Specialisation in Olericulture
- Agricultural Biotechnology. Qualification : M. Sc. (Agri-Biotechnology) with Specialisation in Biochemistry
- Plant Pathology. Qualification : M. Sc. (Agri) with Specialisation in Mycology
- Entomology. Qualification : M. Sc. (Agri) with Specialisation in Entomology
1. Those who doesn’t have NET Score and whose results are yet to be announced may also apply for contractual posts of Assistant Professor/Teaching Associate provided they clear the result and NET (ICAR) before appointment/regularization..
Salary : Negotiable
- Retired persons with requisite qualifications may also apply.
- List of screened candidates and call letter will be uploaded in the website www.daffodilhorticol.com and the Trust will not be held responsible for not getting the Call letter by the candidates.
- Submission of application forms:
- Application form in prescribed format is to be submitted to the Secretary, Daffodil Educational Trust, Khetri along with all relevant documents on or before 07.10.2021.
- Application fee is to be deposited at Jagiroad Branch of ICICI as shown below and fee-paid Challan copy is to be enclosed along with the application form. The prescribed fee is Rs. 500/- in case of general candidates and Rs. 250/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Applications received late and found incomplete will not be considered.
- All correspondence will be done digitally.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- The DMET reserves the right to:
- Select and/or reject any candidate and subject without sowing any reason thereof.
- Fill up or not to fill up some or all posts for any reason whatsoever.
- Alter/insert any condition/section of/to the advertisement.
- Accept the decision of the Selection Committee for method and final selection of candidates.
- Bank Details:
|Payable to||Daffodil Multipurpose Educational Trust|
|Bank/Branch||: ICICI Bank, Jagiroad Branch|
Daffodil Educational Trust
Khetri – 782403
Helpline no.: 9126621108 / 9101768661 / 9854323400
Download Job Application Form for Assistant Professor
Download Job Application Form
Download Job Advertisement